SEO Project Manager - Nordstrom
November 2012 to April 2015
- Managed Filter Based SEO Project - Increased Number of Pages in Google's Index by 969%.
- Convinced Beauty Department to Use "Perfume" and "Cologne" in all Marketing.
- Managed Project to Aggregate Reviews on Category and Brand Pages.
- Managed New Footer Design Including Department Based SEO Links.
- Managed Creation of Unpublished Page Report - Shared by Online Marketing.
- Created Google Trends Driven Shoe Keyword Trending Page for Shoes Division.
On Page Optimization
Evangelize SEO to promote on-page SEO best practices. Meet regularly with marketing strategy, copy writers, content producers, and social marketing. Work with cosmetics and shoes on keyword research, department naming, new department suggestions, content creation, and ongoing page improvements.
Develop new ideas to improve overall SEO site performance. Submitting specs though JIRA to be used with Agile based development strategy. Filter Based SEO: increase number of pages in Google index using dynamically built pages and meta-data. New Footer: include editable SEO links to increase internal link profile of key departments. Add reviews to category and brand pages. All content must be readable. SEO specs for new content management system and new navigation management system. Competitive analysis.